Are you an experienced Chef looking for some extra hours? If you want to top up your income, make Christmas extra-special or save towards next year’s summer holiday, we can help!
As we build towards our busy Autumn and Christmas season, we are looking for part-time chefs, at all levels, to help with the peak trade times.
We have positions available at both our beautiful village pub, The Yew Tree in Frieth and our newest addition, The Oarsman in the thriving nearby town of Marlow.
So, if you would like the flexibility we offer together with the opportunity to deliver stunning food in fantastic locations, CLICK HERE to send your CV and covering message.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the opening and closing of the kitchen as required
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specifications, recipes and HACCPS
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
- Assist with ensuring stock counts are accurate and completed on time
- Assist with maintaining accurate ordering and stocking levels
- Assist as required with managing all kitchen – related administration
- Manage wastage through correct portion control and records
- Assist with training and developing staff to assist in kitchen duties
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved with and contribute to at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management