Front of House Bar Staff
Working in a team led by a vastly experienced General Manager, you will ensure our guests are served consistently delicious drinks and a big smile to ensure they want to return time after time. Our drinks stock is broad and you’ll be expected to help customers with choices, suggest premium brands where appropriate and help us with every restaurateur’s goal of increasing sales through the force of your personality.
Ideally you will have experience in delivering first-class service in a bar, pub or restaurant, if you have cocktail-making skills even better.
Are you customer friendly, a quick learner with a willingness to get stuck-in and have fun? Are you committed to expanding your knowledge and experience to take your career to the next level?
To apply, please send an email addressed to Sue Atkins with your CV and covering letter attached.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times, including outside areas
- Make customers aware of our offering including cocktails, craft beers etc
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions to the very best of your ability