To thrive in this environment, you will have extensive experience of working in a fast-moving restaurant kitchen and be confident of delivering consistently high quality, well presented food under pressure.
Your duties will include directing team members in your section in the preparation, cooking, and presenting of our dishes; enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble-shooting any problems that may arise.
You must be used to working in a modern kitchen with relevant experience of working with contemporary products and equipment.
You will be joining an ambitious and hard-working team with a determination to deliver food excellence.
To apply, please send an email addressed to Sue Atkins with your CV and covering letter attached.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working across all areas of the kitchen
- Ensuring good hygiene and health and safety at all times
- Preparing ingredients for the team
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes
- Helping with deliveries of stock
- Carry out instructions as directed