Front of House Team Leader
So, you’ve got at least two years’ restaurant experience under your belt and you’re looking for a new challenge, something to take you on the next stage of your career. We need people like you to lead, mentor and direct a willing team of front-of-house crew under the guidance of the General Manager.
Your passion for good food and the hospitality industry is what we are looking for, plus your ability to translate exceptional delivery and service into tangible benefits to the bottom line.
You will be able to demonstrate high energy and performance levels and have the ability to show the leadership qualities that will help you advance. If you have proven organisation skills, are able to prioritise effectively and are flexible, then this could be the right ‘next-step’ for your career!
To apply, please complete the form below.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Take responsibility for directing colleagues and ensuring the smooth running of the floor
- Act as a point of contact for colleagues to refer customer complaints/queries to
- Assist in the set up and maintenance of all restaurant areas
- Ensure customers are aware of our offering
- Assist in the receipt of deliveries
- Welcome guests to the restaurants
- Ensure check-backs are made to
- Notify the Manager where stocks are low
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory Health and Safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations
- Adhere to all standards in every interaction with guests, colleagues, and external suppliers and contacts
- Take payment efficiently from guests
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met
- Assist in keeping front of house and toilets clean and tidy at all time, including outside areas
- Always adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures and licensing laws
- Attend training sessions as required to keep personal knowledge up to date
- Be involved and contribute to any team meetings
- Carry out instructions to the very best of your ability